Mga Pahina

125x125 Ads2

125x125 Ads2

Miyerkules, Oktubre 19, 2011

SIDE TRIP TRAVEL MAGAZINE

October 19, 2011
SIDE TRIP TRAVEL MAGAZINE

This magazine is great! I’ve love them when I first read one of their issue(from my sister’s books! J). I love travelling,but since student palang ako, I can’t afford pa to travel in far places, nakaka-travel lang ako if our school have a field trip or kung meron trip ang organization(UAPSA United Architects of the Philippines- Student Auxillary.).

At first look palang sa title and cover ng magazine na ito, nakakaakit na basahin. Like me, na love ang history at travelling, it attracts me more. 


The good thing sa magazine na ito, eh yung sariling atin talaga ang pini-feature. I so love what they are featuring. They are great contributor to the tourism of the country by promoting na tangkilikin ang sariling atin.
                                             

Since I’m from Laguna, I usually talk to our Governor now, Gov. E.R. Ejercito. And one time he asked me if nakapunta na daw ako sa Pagsanjan Falls. And I said “hindi pa po. J and he replied “dapat kung anong nasa sariling atin ang una mong tangkilikin” at that time bigla akong masaktan L since taga dun ako, hindi pa nga ako nakakpunta doon kahit na alam ko naman na maganda yung lugar na iyon. I usually hear thatg sa mga turista dito sa Laguna. Nauna ko pang mapuntahan ang Bohol, Cebu, Iloilo, Boracay pero hindi pa ko nakakapunta sa aming pinagmamalaki, I’m bad! L so from that day I promise to enjoy the natural beauty of Laguna, and at the same time promoting it.


 I’ve also read the sidetrip magazine edition featuring Laguna. Again I love their way of showing the different tourist attraction here in Laguna. And I think many tourist and locals know that Laguna is one of the best places , and the great thing na ang laguna is near in manila and mas accessible sya sa mga taga manila and sa tourist.

Gusto ko sanang ikutin ang buong Laguna, pag meron na akong license, I will spend a whole day strolling around Laguna, it ‘s one of my dreams to knew the deeper Laguna I knew. Parang tao lan yan, if lalo mo syang nakikilala mas lalo mo syang minamahal J .


I just got home here dito sa Laguna last night, it was my sembreak na kasi, so dito ako mgspend ng sembreak with my family here. I was so cold last night when I’m inside the bus (Raymond’s Transportation). One ride from Manila to our house in Laguna, so accessible dba? J per there are time na nahihilo ako, J it was a 3 HOURS L 


and yung mga dadaanan is zigzag sa mga bundok na nakakahilo L kahit sanay na akong mgbyahe ditto, ganun lagi nararamdaman ko if wala ako sa tabi ng window ng sasakyan. J

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento